“What’s for Dinner’?” These three words are dreaded by most busy moms. But if you take some time to organize well, there is no need to be worried. Just pick any dinner recipe plan and start preparing. There are typically different types of dinner recipe that you can try to make your dinner a memorable one
Let take an exciting culinary excursion through the many styles and preparations of Spanish rice. These delicious dinner recipes are chock full of flavor, and you’ll be surprised at how easy these delectable dishes are to prepare! As a bonus, they’re flexible and fun, allowing you to raid your pantries and customize your meals. The variations and possibilities are endless!
Chorizo and Egg Rice Bow
Chorizo and egg are a favorite flavor combination, and Spanish pairing usually served with tortillas. Chorizo, for those unfamiliar with it, is a zesty and mildly spiced sausage which can be found in most grocery stores. The delicate and smooth flavor of eggs in any style compliment the boldness of the Chorizo. Here, we have chosen to combine this formidable twosome with delectably seasoned rice.
The dish is then topped with cheese, adding a comforting and familiar element which is sure to please any palette. For a delicious twist, try adding freshly chopped green onions or serve this entree with a side of sliced avocado and your favorite salsa! No matter the variation, this simple dinner recipe is a crowd pleaser!
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Savory Chicken and Rice
Arroz con Polio which in another word rice with Chicken, is a simple and traditional dish which has gained international notoriety for its outstanding and distinct flavors. It seems almost every Latin or Latin-influenced country has its spin on this dish. This version is a satisfying and easy dinner recipe which can quickly be put together on busy weekdays.
Nutritious and vibrant peas and carrots are simmered for a short while alongside rice and chicken for a savory one-pot dish. The addition of olives and pimentos towards the end of the cooking process infuse this delicious dinner recipe with authenticity and complex aromas. It is one meal which tastes as though you’ve spent all day cooking it, but is a breeze to prepare and is ready in a hurry.
Since this natural dinner recipe is so rapidly finished, try using some of your extra time to make a quick and healthy cucumber and red onion salad. Top off the salad with some finely minced cilantro for some extra Spanish flair!
Prep Time 5 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Meatball Stroganoff Meatball Stroganoff recipe is capable of getting to the table. It is easy and quick to prepare – less than half an hour from start to finish.
- 1 -2 pounds frozen Italian style meatballs
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter cup onions,
- chopped lb. mushrooms teaspoon paprika 2 Tablespoons flour 1 (10 oz.) can beef bouillon, undiluted teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce CUp
- SOW cream Hot fluffy rice or buttered noodles, cooked
Brown the meatballs in 2 Tablespoons of margarine or butter. Remove to a dish. Add 2 Tablespoons more butter and saute the onions and mushrooms with paprika until tender. Sprinkle flour over the mixture. Stir, to briefly cook the meal, then slowly add the bouillon, salt, and pepper, stirring. Return the meatballs to the pan, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Just before serving, add the Worcestershire sauce and sour cream. Heat through, but do not boil. Serve over rice or hot buttered noodles. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Liver Dinner Recipe
Since the liver can be cooked quickly, this is a good choice for dinner food. Also, the liver is an excellent source of vitamin B and iron.
Prepare the following ingredients:
- 1 pounds of liver which are sliced an inch thick Six slices of bacon cup chopped onions % cup chopped green bell pepper 3/4 cup dark brown sugar cup of vinegar One teaspoon iodized salt 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- Remove the membranes from the liver. Put the liver in a baking pan; it is recommended to use a 9 x 13 inches pan.
- After doing so, pour the cooked sauce to the liver. Put the dish in an oven of about 350oF for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven then serve.
- Bacon Wrapped Steak Dinner Recipe This bacon recipe is a special dinner recipe which will surely be enjoyed by your whole family. Here are the ingredients for this elegant dinner recipe:
- 12 pieces of large garlic cloves % cup of olive oil Three tablespoons of unsalted butter cut into small cubes Kosher salt 3 teaspoons of chopped chives teaspoon ground black pepper teaspoon dried thyme leaves 7 ounces of filet steaks, 1 inch thick each Four thinly sliced lean bacon 6-inch wooden skewers which are soaked in water for about 10 minutes and dried
- Heat the oven to about 400o F. Put the garlic and olive oil in a cup with ovenproof ramekin with custard cup. Cover the dish with an aluminum foil then place it inside the oven.
- Thoroughly roast using the center rack until the garlic turns into golden color. When tender and cooked, remove the garlic from the bowl and store the oil. Mix 1 teaspoon of the stored oil, garlic, 1/8 teaspoon of salt and the butter in the food processor.
- Remove the processed ingredients and put it in a small bowl. Put two teaspoons of chives and stir. Rub the steaks with seasoning and the grill. Wrap the steaks with a slice of bacon on each side. Use the wooden skewer to skewer the bacon with the steaks.
- Grill the steaks until adequately cooked. Put the grilled steaks on a plate and remove the wooden skewer. Apply each steak with the roasted garlic butter and sprinkle it with chives. You will see the butter melt all over the steak. It is now ready to serve.
Therefore, before agonizing over what to have for dinner tonight, go online, look up a recipe and head to the grocery store to pick up some delicious food. You will be sure to find more than one dish or fish that catches your eye and put something new, tasty and healthy on the dinner table tonight. Making a nice dinner at home can give you more than just a few bucks in your pocket and improves family relationships.