Wine costs $10 per bottle and $65.99 per month, which includes shipping and tax. Blue Apron Menu
Lunch and Dinner Menu
- Potato-Leek Soup, with smoked paprika, chives, and crisp bacon $6
- Lobster Bisque, with spread braised lobster and tarragon $8
- Curry-Braised Lamb Shank, with cauliflower puree, rosemary-cooked Peruvian potatoes, burned shallots and salted vegetables $14 ● $25
- Obscured Rare Hamachi*, warm french bean and Yukon gold potato plate of blended greens, red miso, citrus, fennel, and ginger $13 ● $25
- Crisp Duck Confit, spread braised red cabbage, sensitive carrots, sweet-smelling apple-port diminishing $12 ● $24
- Consumed Hudson Valley, Foie Gras, fire cooked cherry-chocolate boule, splendid raisin mostarda, chicory $13 ● $25
- Grilled Jumbo Shrimp,, with red pepper rémoulade, fire cooked asparagus, smoked bacon, quinoa, nectar stewed turnips and Meyer lemon spread $13 ● $26
- Warm Roasted and Pickled Beet Salad, with winter radishes, orange, mixed greens, blue cheddar, and truffle vinaigrette $8 ● $14 ● $22
- Spinach and Radicchio Salad,, toasted pine nuts, dried cranberries, fresh goat cheddar, and grapefruit vinaigrette $8 ● $14 ● $22
- Frisée and Bibb Lettuce Salad, with duck fat stewed potatoes, truffle vinaigrette, parsley and chives $7 ● $15 ● $22
- Arugula and Mixed Green Salad, * passionfruit vinaigrette, winter radishes, and salted splendid beets $7 $15 ● $22
- Sensitive Roast Salmon*, wild rice with plumped red currants, stewed fennel, watercress, and celery root veloute $12 ● $23
- Skillet-cooked Black Grouper, smooth mascarpone corn supper, San Marzano tomato spread, brussel develops and andouille wiener $16 ● $25
- Sherry Vinegar-Marinated Roast Chicken, truffled potato puree, cherry-bacon preserves, arugula, and cognac jus $13 ● $22
- Scorched Dry Sea Scallops, french lentils, wild mushrooms, caramelized pearl onions, and apricot gastrique $15 ● $26
- Fire cooked Angus Ribeye, firm smashed fingerlings, juice vinegar and dull shaded sugar-braised collard greens, steak sauce $14 ● $27
Blue Apron Nutrition
Blue Apron stated at that time that the nutritional content could not be easily measured because of the varying sizes of servings and amounts of oil and salt used when cooking.
Averagely, a Blue Apron meal contains between 500 and 800 calories per serving. For the rest of the nutritional information besides calories, you will need to estimate it yourself.
Blue Apron’s website, there is now precise information for every meal they offer, including fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugar, protein, vitamins, calcium, and iron content, aside from the total number of calories.
Where are Ingredients Sourced?
Blue Apron sources its fixings from an expansive system of agriculturists, farmers, purveyors and anglers from over the U.S. Gourmet experts at Blue Apron make inventive formulas in view of what’s at present in season, which guarantees that clients get the freshest fixings conceivable, picked at their prime.